Thursday, June 11, 2009

Instructional Kettlebell Drills for Tabata Intervals

A few weeks ago I posted about using Tabata Intervals for cardio training. I included a few kettlebell drills to combine in each four minute segment. I wanted to share descriptions of the kettlebell exercises I mentioned. Using proper technique will maximize results and prevent injury. Rather than recreating the wheel I am going to use the following YouTube videos from Steve Cotter for explanations of each exercise (an awesome addition to your fitness library is the Encyclopedia of Kettlebell Lifting).

The Swing


The Clean















The Snatch

















Grab your bell and get to work.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites
Be Naturally Well
 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://richardshealthmusings.com
and update your bookmarks.